Attn. Pete!

Comments on the website and discussion forums, including enhancement requests and bug reports.
Martin

Attn. Pete!

Post by Martin »

Pete,
Trying to get into the Memberlist I get this...

Could not query users

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/ P.Eeles ORDER BY user_regdate ASC LIMIT 0, 50' at line 3

SELECT username, user_id, user_viewemail, user_posts, user_regdate, user_from, user_website, user_email, user_icq, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_allowavatar FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id <> -1 AND user_active = 1 // P.Eeles ORDER BY user_regdate ASC LIMIT 0, 50

Line : 152
File : memberlist.php

I wanted to PM Guy to see if he was free for a pint with me and Bryan over the Xmas break, you are, of course, most cordially invited if we can arrange something. (As is the whole memberlist)

Martin.
Pete Eeles
Administrator & Stock Contributor
Administrator & Stock Contributor

Post by Pete Eeles »

Thanks Martin - this is now fixed.

This was a result of my changing things so that you don't see registrations until I've activated them, otherwise you see some very "interesting" registrants :)

Cheers,

- Pete
Padfield
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Padfield »

Well, that PM was about as private as a ministerial memo! :)

It would be really nice to put some faces to names at Christmas, over a pint of foamy stuff!! For me the major difficulty is that being a non-driver I can't afford to travel in England (a cheap day return Woodbridge-London costs more than a day pass for unlimited travel anywhere in Switzerland - currently CHF 56 or about £24!).

I've already arranged to meet an attractive female on my passage home through London on 20th December, so that window is closed, unfortunately. I don't know if you and Bryan, or anyone else, would be interested in an East Anglian birdwatch some day over Christmas? 27th, 28th or 29th would be possible days for me. I suppose the problem is that if one of you drives that person would be limited to a pint or two, which doesn't do Adnams justice.

Drop me a PM or e-mail.

Guy

Return to “Website Comments”