ChrisC

This forum contains a topic per member, each representing a personal diary.
David M

Re: ChrisC

Post by David M »

I don't think I've ever seen a Small Copper in any garden.

Great sighting!

Diary entries for 2014 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Susie wrote:Oh! Now I'm envious! She looks full of eggs too.
hmmm..... it is a dilemma.... my grasshoppers are precious. do i want a garden full of agriope......... oh the joys of wildlife gardening :)

Diary entries for 2014 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

hoggers and David M..... if you plant, they will come, I have had small copper in both gardens that i have had. I have had them every year here so far. no idea where they come from.

Chris

Wurzel
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Post by Wurzel »

Twenty eight is a cracking total for a garden :shock: :mrgreen: I have to make do with the local park now as I have an eight foot square bit of concrete :(

Have a goodun

Wurzel

ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

cheers Wurzel, i didn't realise it was so high til i had to count them up :lol: quite pleased..... not sure what to expect to get to my 30...

and overnight waspie was busy..... i saw her spinning the start but the weather and light hampered my attempts to watch.....eggs and case now being guarded.
wasp.JPG

Return to “Personal Diaries”