Paul

This forum contains a topic per member, each representing a personal diary.
Paul

Re: Paul

Post by Paul »

I find white butterflies a real challenge... GVW from today's garden...
s1/100 f10 i100

:D

Diary entries for 2011 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Jack Harrison

Post by Jack Harrison »

Sorry Paul. Unusually, you failed the challenge. That GV White is not one of your better efforts. You did ask (or implied).

Jack

Diary entries for 2011 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Thanks Jack

Rogerdodge

Post by Rogerdodge »

Jack
I agree.
The wing is perfectly exposed, and sharp.
It falls down in having a confusing background - normally a failing of non-DSLR photographs.
(Ducks to avoid incoming)

Cheers

Roger
Paul

Post by Paul »

A little trip out today in thundery and windy weather to find our Dukes..... about 8 seen, with a couple of Small Heaths, 4 Dingy Skippers and a GVW.
male..
female, must have been out a while..
and after a very brief courtship, no messing with this pair... I was taking a photo of the male when she buzzed by... love at first sight :D
:D :D :D

Return to “Personal Diaries”