Favourite Photo of 2017

Wurzel
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Favourite Photo of 2017

Post by Wurzel »

Favourite Photo of 2017

It's that time of year again...time get a nice beverage of your choice, get nice and comfy and start looking back over the last season and most importantly start picking your images for the 'Favourite Photo' series. It all kicks off next week, 3 species a week in alphabetical order growing over 20 weeks and finishing around February time in 2018 with all 59 regular species covered, the 'Vagrant' thread and culminating in the grand finale of your overall personal Favourite Photo of 2017. :D

This is the chance for one and all to showcase their favourite photos of the various species found on our glorious Isles from over the last year. To allow the process to run smoothly could I please ask that everyone waits until a topic has been opened by me for a particular species before posting photos? Overseas members are very welcome of course to fill in the obvious gaps relating to rare UK migrants. As per the last year couple of years, details of locations, dates, times and circumstances would be welcome as would any accompanying stories and anecdotes or other observations of behaviour and interesting other points.

Most of all I hope you, like me, enjoy looking back over the year :D

Have a goodun

Wurzel
Wurzel
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Re: Favourite Photo of 2017

Post by Wurzel »

:D
Bump.docx
(32.71 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

Return to “General”