Maritime Alps Butterflies

Discussion forum for any overseas items (given that this is a "UK" butterflies forum!).
John Chapple

Maritime Alps Butterflies

Post by John Chapple »

Hi everyone. Spring is just around the corner! I have been pining for butterflies all winter, as I'm sure we all have. With no butterflies to enjoy yet the next best thing is to reminisce. So I have been uploading to you tube some videos of the butterflies we encountered in the Maritime Alps in July 2014. They may lift your spirits too..........http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 9F....John
Last edited by John Chapple on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
David M

Re: Maritime Alps Butterflies

Post by David M »

I'm getting a message 'invalid parameters' when I click on that link, John.
John Chapple

Post by John Chapple »

Sorry David,copied the wrong thing try this one http://www.youtube.com/user/chippler01/ ... dd&view=50 To view the list click on the title Butterflies of France, if you click on the videos tab at the top of the page they are in order of uploading, so 2014 will be the most recent. Cheers. John
Chris Jackson

Post by Chris Jackson »

Lovely videos John. Roll on the spring :D
Chris
David M

Post by David M »

All working now, John. I've dipped into the first one and thoroughly enjoyed it. I will view the rest with much interest over the next few days.
Charles Nicol

Post by Charles Nicol »

I have just started watching your first video John. Excellent work ( nice music as well !! ). the hotel looks wonderful.

Charles

8) 8)

Return to “Overseas”