Seth & Sami centre-page spread!

Discussion forum for books and any other media concerning butterflies.
David M

Seth & Sami centre-page spread!

Post by David M »

My 'Butterfly' magazine dropped through the door this morning and I leafed through it hoping to find maybe a paragraph or two on Seth & Sami's honeymoon hike from Land's End to John O'Groats.

Well, they've got more than a paragraph or two - how about a full centre page spread!

Well deserved publicity for the pair of them and with there being a link to the donation website, hopefully a few more people will contribute and help push the total raised so far towards its target!
Neil Hulme

Re: Seth & Sami centre-page spread!

Post by Neil Hulme »

Excellent news - although I have yet to see my eagerly awaited copy. Although I'm sure Sami will be delighted with centrefold, I suspect Seth would have preferred to be on Page 3. :D Congratulations both.
BWs, Neil
Susie

Post by Susie »

Surely Seth would prefer to have been on page 7, or are you too young to remember the Page Seven Fella, Kipper? :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing my copy of the magazine too. :D
David M

Post by David M »

Susie wrote:Surely Seth would prefer to have been on page 7, or are you too young to remember the Page Seven Fella, Kipper? :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing my copy of the magazine too. :D
You'll have to explain that, Susie (and I'm in my forties!!)

Was it Woman's Own?
Gibster

Post by Gibster »

Haha, we haven't even seen the finished article yet. We had several interviews via email whilst walking ever northwards but we certainly didn't realise we were getting the centre spread!!! How cool is THAT!!! 8)

Hopefully it will generate a whole heapload more donations. The justgiving site is currently open-ended - so there's still plenty of time to donate (hint...hint...)

We'll both be at Kempton this Saturday, and will be happy to sign autograph books/magazines/t-shirts!!! :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Gibster.
Raising £10,000 for Butterfly Conservation by WALKING 1200 miles from Land's End to John O'Groats!!!
See http://www.justgiving.com/epicbutterflywalk or look up Epic Butterfly Walk on Facebook.
David M

Post by David M »

Gibster wrote:We had several interviews via email whilst walking ever northwards but we certainly didn't realise we were getting the centre spread!!! How cool is THAT!!!
They've even got pictures of Sami's X-Rays on her ankle!!

'Comprehensive' is the word.

Return to “Books, Articles, Videos, TV”