Summer 2014 Competition

This is a forum for, primarily, monthly (or so!) photographic competitions that complement the annual competition.
Gruditch
Moderator & Stock Contributor
Moderator & Stock Contributor

Re: Summer 2014 Competition

Post by Gruditch »

David M wrote:Your selective 'post-processing' of my comments makes me seem like 'Disgusted of Milton Keynes'!!
:lol:

Regards Gruditch
Adrian Kennerley

Post by Adrian Kennerley »

Congrats to the winners :)

Must have been difficult nailing it down to the last four from the cracking entries that were submitted

Also thanks to those, who as individuals, thought my female Common Blue was worth considering

Roll on the Spring

Adrian
craigbirdphotos

Post by craigbirdphotos »

It's always nice to see an image that has something different from the norm and for that reason I think Trev's photo of the Marbled White is stunning.
dilettante

Post by dilettante »

Ian Pratt wrote:Unhealthy competition spoils much in life, for example football! :)
Yes, why can't the teams just agree to share the ball :-)

Great photos in the gallery, and worthy winners. I'm glad it wasn't me doing the judging.

One thing I've never understood with UKB competitions is why the winning photos aren't posted in the thread, rather than requiring people to go to the gallery and find them themselves. OK, so it's no chore to look at a gallery of beautiful images, but it can be hard to find the winners among them. It feels like Where's Wally sometimes!
Goldie M

Post by Goldie M »

Congrats to everyone who entered the comp, the wining photo's are super Goldie :D

Return to “Competitions”