Lens prices

Discussion forum for butterfly photography. You can also get your photos reviewed here!
bugmadmark

Re: Lens prices

Post by bugmadmark »

I take your point Roger and Nick - esp the bit on the soft furnishings - my good lady keeps leaving brochures around on new sofas - but Im sure a macro lens is far more comfortable and healthier as it encourages you to get out and about! BEsides any spare cash i do have is needed for rodent control; mice in the kitchen ceiling in January, a squirrel ripping up the attic in February that i tried to catch for nearlly a month before discovering I was using the erong sort of mammal trap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKUFfmDfBDI) and now a rat that i cant get to in the hall ceiling! Perhaps its the fear of the word Grey as per Grey Import, Grey Squirrels etc!
NickB

Post by NickB »

Re: The women in our lives....
who of course are complete angels for putting up with people like us (Well I speak for myself..!)

I got my photographic kit last year; I thought living with a photographer she would understand the need ...
...and she did! (I have just finished paying for the new bed which she decided we needed as well....!)

Good luck Mark :P
"Conservation starts in small places, close to home..."
bugmadmark

Post by bugmadmark »

New bed? WIth all that new kit how are you going to find time to use it!

I had a funny response from another UK based company selling the macro lens - I asked about if their lens was legitimate UK stock and not grey import and their response was - yes it is UK stock - and it comes with english manual, 12 month warranty and - wait for the good bit - it is fully fitted with a 3 pin power plug - this I have to see!!!!!
NickB

Post by NickB »

bugmadmark wrote:New bed? WIth all that new kit how are you going to find time to use it!
:mrgreen:
"Conservation starts in small places, close to home..."

Return to “Photography”