Neil Hulme

This forum contains a topic per member, each representing a personal diary.
Maximus

Re: Neil Hulme

Post by Maximus »

Congratulations Neil :D Mike and Cathy.

Diary entries for 2014 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Pete Eeles
Administrator & Stock Contributor
Administrator & Stock Contributor

Post by Pete Eeles »

Congrats Neil and all the best to Hannah and Mia too :)

Cheers,

- Pete

Diary entries for 2014 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Life Cycles of British & Irish Butterflies: http://www.butterflylifecycles.com
British & Irish Butterflies Rarities: http://www.butterflyrarities.com
Padfield
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Padfield »

Congratulations from Switzerland, Neil! And welcome, Jacob Marcus!

Guy

Guy's Butterflies: https://www.guypadfield.com
The Butterflies of Villars-Gryon : https://www.guypadfield.com/villarsgryonbook.html
William

Post by William »

Congratulations on your new arrival, Neil, and superb Long - Tailed Blue and Chequered Skipper photos in the latest edition of Atropos!

Best Wishes,

William

trevor

Post by trevor »

HI Neil,
Thats what I call good planning a girl and a boy,one of each !,and better still born in the closed season.
Hope mum and baby are doing well. Hope you're doing well too.
Best wishes
TREVOR.

John W

Post by John W »

Congratulations Neil! Talk about a spitting image :D

Wurzel
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Post by Wurzel »

Massive congrats to all I'm the Hulme household on the arrival of a Nipper Kipper :D Hope mum and baby are doing well :D

Have a goodun

Wurzel

Susie

Post by Susie »

Congratulations!!! Lovely news. I wish you all good health and happiness. :D. Xx

peterc

Post by peterc »

Congratulations Neil. Hopefully Jacob will become a butterfly enthusiast like the rest of us.

Peter

Katrina

Post by Katrina »

Congratulations - wonderful news!

essexbuzzard

Post by essexbuzzard »

Many congratulations from me to!

Neil Freeman

Post by Neil Freeman »

Congratulations from me also Neil.

All the best to you all,

Neil.

Mark Tutton

Post by Mark Tutton »

Congratulations Neil - just waiting to see the double backpack in the field next summer :D
Best Wishes
Mark :D

The wonder of the world, the beauty and the power, the shapes of things, their colours lights and shades, these I saw. Look ye also while life lasts.
Goldie M

Post by Goldie M »

Congratulations if I'm not too late, surely those Butterflies in your back garden are omens, the coming of a Butterfly Boy all the best to you and your family Goldie :D

Susie

Post by Susie »

Not easy to recuperate with a new addition to the home. I hope you are continuing to improve, Neil.

Neil Hulme

Post by Neil Hulme »

Thanks to all who have kindly sent their congratulations - too many to name!

Jacob has proved to be fit and strong and his early arrival doesn't seem to have affected him at all.

I'm pleased to report that Hannah has recovered very quickly and had a much less difficult time of it second time around . I'm still trying to shake off the pneumonia and rarely venture out, but I'm intending to get to the BC Sussex AGM tomorrow. I hope to see one or two of you there.

I don't want to turn my butterfly diary into a family album, but I can't resist posting just one more image of Jacob.

BWs, Neil
Jacob 2, 6.11.14.jpg

kevling

Post by kevling »

Congrats Neil. Young Jacob looks as beautiful as any Butterfly. Look forward to reading his PD in a few years time.

Jack Harrison

Post by Jack Harrison »

What a bright eyed little lad! Yes indeed, he is a dead ringer. Give him some spectacles and the likeness to his father would be complete.

Jack

trevor

Post by trevor »

HI Neil
Hope you are honing your nappy changing skills,you may need them again in about 20/25 years time. :lol:
I did !!.
Best wishes,
TREVOR

Neil Hulme

Post by Neil Hulme »

Hi Trevor,
If I'm changing nappies at 78 (25 years from now) I will have done well :!: - better even than Charlie Chaplin! :D
BWs, Neil

Return to “Personal Diaries”