Charles Nicol

This forum contains a topic per member, each representing a personal diary.
Charles Nicol

Re: Charles Nicol

Post by Charles Nicol »

i have put some of the pics on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1719420@N24/

the French butterflies seem quite keen on la merde !!

Charles

:D :D

Diary entries for 2011 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Charles Nicol

Post by Charles Nicol »

I am putting a lot more on today. I was very pleased to find a Pasha willing to pose for my phone camera... it was very cooperative.

Most of the butterflies were in the Valley of Gellone ( the stream is called the Verdus ) near St Guillem le Désert. This is a wonderfully lush narrow corridor full of butterflies for about a mile

Charles

Last edited by Charles Nicol on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diary entries for 2011 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Charles Nicol

Post by Charles Nicol »

i have included two photos of animal tracks ... could anyone suggest what manner of beast they belong to ?

Charles

Charles Nicol

Post by Charles Nicol »

6048401397_1e082a1015_z.jpg
here is one of the animal tracks... any ideas ?

charles

8) 8)

David M

Post by David M »

Charles Nicol wrote:I am putting a lot more on today. I was very pleased to find a Pasha willing to pose for my phone camera... it was very cooperative.
LOL! You sure didn't hold back on that Pasha, Charles!

Charles Nicol

Post by Charles Nicol »

you don't often find a live butterfly which is that keen to be photographed !!

C

Return to “Personal Diaries”