Personality types?

Discussion forum for anything that doesn't fit elsewhere!
Lee Hurrell
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Re: Personality types?

Post by Lee Hurrell »

padfield wrote:The Grumpy Old Man test.

You won't like it.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-grumpy-old-man-test

Guy
Stupid test! :lol:

Apparently I am 25% grumpy.

Lee
To butterfly meadows, chalk downlands and leafy glades; to summers eternal.
Gibster

Post by Gibster »

I just took the Grumpy Test. It said "You can be moody, but for the most part you're laid back and not really a grouch. I bet you think that makes you special, don't you? Well, you're not!" which is pretty accurate. Apart from the last bit... :evil:

:wink:
Raising £10,000 for Butterfly Conservation by WALKING 1200 miles from Land's End to John O'Groats!!!
See http://www.justgiving.com/epicbutterflywalk or look up Epic Butterfly Walk on Facebook.
Lee Hurrell
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Post by Lee Hurrell »

That's exactly what I got!

Lee
Rogerdodge

Post by Rogerdodge »

I gave up half way through - stupid waste of time...............
Cheers

Roger
David M

Post by David M »

Rogerdodge wrote:I gave up half way through - stupid waste of time...............
LOL! :D
Susie

Post by Susie »

Thanks for uploading that test, Felix, it was actually Aspergers I had in mind (no pun intended) but didn't want to say as much. :) I've had a interest in Aspergers for some years since I watched a documentary about it and a few things clicked into place.
Jack Harrison wrote:I wouldn't mind betting that however you answer the questions, you will always finish up with a score of 31 +/- 1.

I might give it a try in the morning by disagreeing strongly with EVERYTHING and then see what score I get.

Jack
I did a very similar test on Facebook last year as to the one posted above and got the same score as I did this time so I think it is fairly accurate insofar as these simplistic tests can be. Obviously it is easy to fake answers because you can tell which ones would give you a high score but what's the point? Some of my friends took the facebook test and the majority of them got a low score. A couple had a higher score but I had expected that they might as they are particularly interested in natural history (and would fit in very well on this website) and have analytical careers. Then I took the test and even I was suprised at the result. :shock:

What I am fascinated by is that everyone so far on here who had admitted to taking the test has come out as borderline or above Aspergers!

How many of you have a cafe au lait birthmark?
Susie

Post by Susie »

Gibster wrote:Hey Zonda, that's a really nice posting.

Hey Guy, dammit - I thought I'd come up with something off the wall and now discover that Hitch-hikers did it all decades ago!! :? Guess I was too busy throwing beetles to frogs or finding out what happens when you drop black ants into a red ant's nest... Bloomin' Hitch-hikers! Don't hate me but I don't like Star Trek, CSI or Friends either. Star Wars or South Park though...now we're talking! :D

Gibster.
You don't even like the original series of Star Trek with Captain James T Kirk? :shock:
Piers

Post by Piers »

susie wrote:How many of you have a cafe au lait birthmark?
Show me yours first Susie... :wink:

Susie

Post by Susie »

Not sure I can reach round there. ;)
Lee Hurrell
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Post by Lee Hurrell »

Susie wrote:What I am fascinated by is that everyone so far on here who had admitted to taking the test has come out as borderline or above Aspergers!
Hmmm....Have you come to any conclusions yet? :lol:
Susie wrote:How many of you have a cafe au lait birthmark?
What's the relevance of a coffee with milk birthmark Susie?

Cheers

Lee
Zonda

Post by Zonda »

The Grumpy Old Man Test

Your result for The Grumpy Old Man Test ...
Very Pleasant

You scored 14% in grumpiness!
Why did you even take this test? You're so sweet it's sickening. Get out of here, you're wasting my time!

Cup of tea anyone? :D
Cheers,,, Zonda.
Susie

Post by Susie »

Awwww, that's nice, Zonda. :)

Hi Lee, I have read that coffee coloured birth marks can be common on people with Aspergers. Having so many people on here who may have it I thought I would ask to see if this is the case :)
Jack Harrison

Post by Jack Harrison »

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-grumpy-old-man-test

31%. Miserable beggar who suggested a grumpy old man test.

Oh! That was my suggestion :evil:

Jack
Gibster

Post by Gibster »

Susie wrote:How many of you have a cafe au lait birthmark?
To be honest, I didn't even know what one of these was so I Googled some sites and images. I found out that, "Cafe-au-lait spots are light tan or light brown spots that are usually oval in shape. They usually appear at birth but may develop in the first few years of a child's life. Cafe-au-lait spots may be a normal type of birthmark, but the presence of several cafe-au-lait spots larger than a quarter may occur in neurofibromatosis (a genetic disorder that causes abnormal cell growth of nerve tissues).
There is no known way to prevent birthmarks. People with birthmarks should use a good quality sunscreen with a high SPF when outdoors in order to prevent complications."

And guess what...I've got one on my back, kinda above my left hip. I've often been told that I've been out of order, now I know I'm actually out of genetic order :D :D :D

Susie wrote:You don't even like the original series of Star Trek with Captain James T Kirk?
Well obviously that's different. Spock's my childhood hero (alongside Dare Devil, Silver Surfer, Thor etc etc), plus the black lady in the tiny dress and the oversized earrings always kinda caught my eye. The recent spin-offs look crappy though. With the very notable exception of 7 of 9. :wink:
Raising £10,000 for Butterfly Conservation by WALKING 1200 miles from Land's End to John O'Groats!!!
See http://www.justgiving.com/epicbutterflywalk or look up Epic Butterfly Walk on Facebook.
Trev Sawyer
Stock Contributor
Stock Contributor

Post by Trev Sawyer »

Hey Susie,
I have an oval cafe-au-lait birthmark right at the front of my neck (yes really)... If I had got it removed when I was younger, maybe I wouldn''t be so aspergic :wink: :lol: :lol:

Trev
Gibster

Post by Gibster »

Lee Evans (the manic twitcher and 'policeman' of all things birdy) has a large, oval birthmark on his neck too. No idea if he has others (and not massively keen to check!) If ever there's a person lacking certain social skills yet utterly obsessive he's your guy. He's apparently got EVERY single that's made it into the British Top 40 since the 70s and a coupla hundred stuffed birds too.

And Small Coppers have loads of oval marks all over the place - and they can't even keep still when nectaring!!!! :D

Gibster.
Susie

Post by Susie »

From now on I shall think of cafe au lait birth marks as the sign that one has been touched by butterfly madness :) and yes, I have one too on my right calf.
Gibster

Post by Gibster »

Blooming 'eck...much more of this and the site will have to be renamed UKBirthmarks!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Return to “General”