Discussion forum for anything that doesn't fit elsewhere!
Zonda

Post by Zonda »

In line with Susie's recent avatar change (Lister), and keeping to the Film and Tele. theme. I thought that a change of avatar would be appropriate for the new season. Mine is a portrait of Jack Nance as Henry in David Lynch's 'Eraserhead'. A film i have always admired, and Henry is my avatar on several frequently visited sites already,,,including Flickr. Bring on the spring. :D
Cheers,,, Zonda.
Piers

Re: Avatar change

Post by Piers »

Tip-top choice of cinematic brilliance there Zonda, Lynch has yet to produce anything that is less than first class celluloid enjoyment of the highest order (apart from 'Twin Peaks Firewalk With Me' which was shite).

I have until now underestimated how cool you are. 8)

Felix.
Zonda

Post by Zonda »

Tip-top choice of cinematic brilliance there Zonda, Lynch has yet to produce anything that is less than first class celluloid enjoyment of the highest order (apart from 'Twin Peaks Firewalk With Me' which was shocking).
Yeh,, i sort of agree with that, but we're all at our best when we're young. Apart from Picasso that is. Uumm! about that dowdy old Land Rover Felix. :wink:
Cheers,,, Zonda.
Piers

Post by Piers »

It is 88 inches of pure leaf-sprung loveliness. I have them in other colours and sizes should that please you.
Zonda

Post by Zonda »

You want me to trade in my 'fat man' Citroen Berlingo, for something that my beergut wont fit behind the wheel.... I think not. :shock:
Cheers,,, Zonda.
Piers

Post by Piers »

The plus side is that my 'One Ton' can carry just that... :D
Zonda

Post by Zonda »

In the back, no doubt. Laid horizontal on a corrugated floor. I need a modicum of comfort, my friend. :D
Cheers,,, Zonda.
grumpy

Post by grumpy »

How about my Landie Zonda? a little more comfortable perhaps ? and it copes well with my ample fine figure!! (SORRY FELIX! I KNOW ITS NOT GOT LEAF SPRINGS :wink: )
grumpy

Post by grumpy »

OOPS forgot the piccie in my excitement!!
Attachments
DSC_0679.JPG
DSC_0679.JPG (20.98 KiB) Viewed 237 times
Susie

Post by Susie »

Every time my eldest daughter walks past a landrover she drools in envy, it's her dream car. Odd child!

Hey, Zonda, some of us are improving with age!

Return to “General”