9 x Giant Malaysian Butterflies Display - Good Home Wanted

Discussion forum for anything that doesn't fit elsewhere!
JJW

9 x Giant Malaysian Butterflies Display - Good Home Wanted

Post by JJW »

I have a framed collection of 9 mounted giant Malaysian butterflies available for someone who'll appreciate them, and be prepared to collect them from me (I live in Glossop, near Manchester). I have had them for many years, they were bought in Malaysia and have lived in a box in the attic more or less ever since. The good news is that therefore they are excellent condition, with very vibrant colours. I am about to move house and hence am doing a 'loft clearance'.

Butterflies aren't my thing to be honest but I'm sure that a collector would really like these. The butterflies are all clearly labelled, and include Morpho Hecuba, Morpho Adonis and Morpho Menelaus, Bluemei Peacock, Gambrisius Mormon, Crimson Mormon, Blue Mountain, Giant Owl and Great Orange Tip.

In terms of a value - and I'm out of my depth here amongst you experts - well, how about a price of £20 to a good home? Cash on collection. Hope it's OK to use the site for something like this, if not I'm sure someone will tell me :roll: I just thought they'd stand more chance of going to a good home here!

Best regards[/img]

Return to “General”