Butterfly Seeking More Photos

Discussion forum for butterfly photography. You can also get your photos reviewed here!
QuinceTree

Butterfly Seeking More Photos

Post by QuinceTree »

Since using their butterfly poster the children and teachers at Quince Tree Day Nursery in South Ockendon,Essex have been able to find more Butterflies in their nursery garden.They have found a Red Admiral,Small Tortoiseshell,Peacock,Comma and Painted Lady Butterfly.A camera was used so that they can capture some photographs of different butterflies.

Quince Tree Day Nursery
Attachments
Butterfly photos taken by Quince Tree Day Nursery
Butterfly photos taken by Quince Tree Day Nursery
Butterfly Poster
Butterfly Poster
Mark Tutton

Re: Butterfly Seeking More Photos

Post by Mark Tutton »

Wow - a Marbled White in your nursery garden that’s a brilliant one to have.
Would you mind posting a picture of the garden when you have some time - my guess is that you have a nice meadow area, sounds great.
Kind Regards
Mark
The wonder of the world, the beauty and the power, the shapes of things, their colours lights and shades, these I saw. Look ye also while life lasts.
QuinceTree

Post by QuinceTree »

We didn’t have the Marble White it’s just on the poster we are using to look for them.We are fortunate enough to have a Buddleja Butterfly Bush in our garden where all the butterflies like to land 😊 b
Mark Tutton wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:09 pm Wow - a Marbled White in your nursery garden that’s a brilliant one to have.
Would you mind posting a picture of the garden when you have some time - my guess is that you have a nice meadow area, sounds great.
Kind Regards
Mark
David M

Post by David M »

Good investment, QuinceTree. Nothing like a buddleia to draw them all in. A little wild area with long grasses might attract a few more, such as skippers, coppers and blues.

Return to “Photography”