Photographs wanted for charity project

Discussion forum for butterfly photography. You can also get your photos reviewed here!
cstott

Photographs wanted for charity project

Post by cstott »

The Magic of Life Butterfly House charitable trust http://www.magicoflife.org/ is in the process of creating a UK butterfly guide to sell on site in order to generate funds for the charity. We are asking for your help to source some photographs that we are missing and would love you to get in touch if you would be willing to donate any images to us.

Unfortunately due to the limited space on the publication, we would be unable to credit individual photographers.

Attached is a guide to which butterflies we are missing, and the type of photos we are looking for.

Many thanks!
Claire Stott
Attachments
Images required for butterfly guide.pdf
(230.37 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Nigel Kiteley

Re: Photographs wanted for charity project

Post by Nigel Kiteley »

Hi Claire

I would be only too happy to provide images for your charity and have messaged you regarding size and where you would like the images sent to.

Kind regards
Nigel.
Vince Massimo
Administrator & Stock Contributor
Administrator & Stock Contributor

Post by Vince Massimo »

Hi Claire,

I would be happy to contribute any of my images from the stock albums on this site.
https://www.ukbutterflies.co.uk/stock_album.php

Initially I would like to give others the opportunity of contributing and then hopefully filling any gaps that remain, but I will leave it to you.

Vince
MrSp0ck

Post by MrSp0ck »

Hi Claire

I have good shots of quite a few on the list, especially Glanville Fritillary, Small Blue etc.

Say Hi to Neil from me Martin.

Return to “Photography”