For Sale, Wants and Exchanges

Discussion forum for butterfly photography. You can also get your photos reviewed here!
davidtomlinson

Re: For Sale, Wants and Exchanges

Post by davidtomlinson »

Canon 100-400 IS USM zoom lens for sale. With soft case and full packaging. A few scratches on the lens hood, but the lens itself is immaculate. Brilliant starter lens for wildlife and sport. With a 25mm extension tube (not included in sale, but easy to get & cheap) it makes an excellent butterfly/moth lens. I am near Stockport and will travel a limited distance. Happy the let buyers try the lens on their camera. Will not post - must meet up - and will accept only cash or a bank cheque. £600 - serious offers considered.
Attachments
4N3A7783 small.jpg
jonhd

Post by jonhd »

Am about to put this lot on Ebay, but thought I'd see whether any aurelians on the South Coast (I'm in Southampton) would be interested in making me an offer, with a view to a (socially-distanced!) handover. It's a total clearout of my Nikon D90 kit.
Everything is in good order, and lightly used. If bought as a job lot, there will be various remote controls (inc. Hama Ni-3 Wireless remote), (UV) lens filters, Seagull right-angle viewfinder, flash bracket, spare battery, etc., thrown in. P.M. me if you're interested, and I can send photos of anything that you're interested in.

- Nikon D90 (Shutter count < 8000)
- Tamron [B003] AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 DI II VC LD Aspheric [IF]
- Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8D
- Sigma 105 mm 1:2.8 DG Macro EX HSM OS
- Sigma 120-400 mm 1:4.5-5.6 DG APO HSM OS
- Sigma APO TELE CONVERTER 2x EX DG
- Nissin Di622 Mark II flash

BR, Jon
Tony Moore

Post by Tony Moore »

Does anyone fancy a bit of egg 'photostacking'?
My egg finding days are sadly over and I would like to sell my photostacking kit.
It consists of a couple of Fotomate tracks on a homemade base as per photograph. There is a high quality micrometer track at one end and I use a Sony A65 with a Sigma 105 macro sized down to take a Nikon plan 10/0.25 microscope lens. (The absence of 'mirror slap' with the Sony is very helpful). This give a working distance of about 9mm, which is plenty. There is a Metz 15 ms-1 ring flash included.
I would be happy to sell the whole caboodle, or keep the Sony and Sigma, if anyone wants to use their own camera. The buyer (should one appear) will have to collect the item from Stafford. I will be happy to take any reasonable offer – I'd just like someone to have as much fun with it as I have had. Please PM me or phone (01785 609236) if you're interested. A few pix below of the set up and some results.
IMG_7620.jpg
IMG_7622.jpg
IMG_7626.jpg
1557 - o.jpg
Bottle head.jpg
Meadow Brown.jpg
Mozz PMax.jpg

Tony M.

Return to “Photography”