Any takers for this?

Discussion forum for books and any other media concerning butterflies.
David M

Any takers for this?

Post by David M »

I've had an email from ITV today requesting the following:

I’m emailing you from ITV’s This morning and we are making a short film about butterflies amid the recent articles about their decline.

I was wondering if you might be able to help.

We are looking for a butterfly enthusiast who has created a ‘haven’ for butterflies in their garden or built a butterfly house/farm at home.

We have an expert that is helping us with the professional side of the story but would be great to speak to someone who is more of an enthusiast that can give our viewers some real world advice about how to help reduce their decline.

Do you know of anyone that might fit the bill and that lives in London or surrounding areas ?

Is there anyone on here that fancies getting involved? If so, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the producer.
Neil Hulme

Re: Any takers for this?

Post by Neil Hulme »

Hi David
Dr Martin Kalaher, a retired GP living in Storrington (West Sussex), would be ideal. He has recorded at least 30 species in his stunning wildlife garden; it's the best example I know of.
BWs, Neil
David M

Re: Any takers for this?

Post by David M »

Neil Hulme wrote:Hi David
Dr Martin Kalaher, a retired GP living in Storrington (West Sussex), would be ideal. He has recorded at least 30 species in his stunning wildlife garden; it's the best example I know of.
BWs, Neil
Thanks, Neil.

Could you please contact me at david@ukbutterflies.co.uk

I can then pass on full details of the plan.

Return to “Books, Articles, Videos, TV”