Reverdin

This forum contains a topic per member, each representing a personal diary.
Reverdin

Re: Reverdin

Post by Reverdin »

Thanks Guy.... I actually don't think I would have if not for you. In my mind's eye, I had a completely different idea of habitat, but you gave me all the clues to get me there! The lush, if small, patch of very long grass where they were present would have otherwise passed me completely by. ( as would the montana :D elsewhere )
Hope we can snatch the odd day out in the future ! :D

Just in case anyone wonders what I'm talking about...
zebedee
zebedee
:D

Diary entries for 2015 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
Reverdin

Re: Reverdin

Post by Reverdin »

Various combinations of all three whites, Comma, Peacock, Red Admiral and the occasional Painted Lady, plentiful Speckled Woods, and singleton Common Blue, Brimstone and Small Copper still around the garden on warmer days over the past couple of weeks.... and this rather tired visitor today, we don't see many of these up here in Northernmost Yorkshire....
C. argiolus female 2nd brood
C. argiolus female 2nd brood
:D :D

Diary entries for 2015 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.

Return to “Personal Diaries”