felix123

This forum contains a topic per member, each representing a personal diary.
felix123

felix123

Post by felix123 »

What a great idea I will use this regularly!

Diary entries for 2010 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
felix123

Re: felix123

Post by felix123 »

Wierd weather today cloudy, sunny and a bit of rain but it was warm though with a bit of wind. :)

12oC tomorrow ( although it will probely change :( )

Felix

Diary entries for 2010 have been archived. If there are missing images in this post, then they can be found in this archive if one exists. All archives can be found here.
felix123

Post by felix123 »

Lovely and warm here today( about 12⁰C) saw no butterflies on the wing but done a bit of gardening though.

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Yet again still sunny with temperatures of 12⁰C again saw my first wasp and saw three bummble bees. :D

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Monday 15th march: Sunny,cloudy and fairly warm still nothing but I think it will be very very soon for my 1st butterfly of the year.

Getting very jelous from the march sightings IM GOING MAD. :D :( :D

Today was cold and misty cloud which blocked the sun, saw nothin of course. :(

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

I hated today all I can think about is FOG there where tons of it dominating everything. :evil:

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Today was really bad RAIN cloud and fog the worst combination in the world( in my world :D )but it was quite warm though.

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Today was horrible fog,mist and lots of RAIN I got soaked. :D (still smiling)

Felix :D

felix123

Post by felix123 »

(march 20th) Cloud here but spring has sprung in are garden, our pond we now have has FROG SPAWN in it which I can quite happily sit and watch for hours. The sedum shoots have had a growth spert and are quite big now. Also an elder flower tree in are garden has bust lots of its leaf buds showing the leaves. :D

Today (for a change) was sunny and really rather warm 13-14⁰C and saw my first butterflies due to the warmth of the sun( see march sightings fourm for more deital on my sightings). Also in our pond I found a newt( female) carrying a lod of eggs!. :D

Spring has officially sprung! YAY!!

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

(22nd march) It was miserable all day rain,rain and more rain :shock: but the sightings I saw on sunday will keep me going for a long time to come.

Today was also bad no sunny outbreaks ATALL! and no forgeting the fog! :x !

I think this is turning in to a weather diary. :)

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Today was coldish and very wet but on the good side more spring growth has emerged. :)

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Today was mainly cloud and rain but saturday looks nice.

I hate low preasure! :)

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Yesterday was horrible again also a bit of rain didn't help but tomorrow looks nice. :D

Today was lovely saw know butterflies but we had a green bottle invation which was fun to watch and a frogspawn has grown into comma shapes. :D

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Yesterday was RAIN again but my plants seem to like it though. :D

Today was the same as yesterday RAIN ARHHHH I cant wait till I see the sun again :) .

Felix

felix123

Post by felix123 »

Today was GREAT lovely weather no butterflies but I saw so GREAT birds and I mean great I saw 2 barn owls and my first swift or swallow( I forgot) and a greenfinch yay!!

Felix :D :D :D

Return to “Personal Diaries”